Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 24- Sick



Today I had a sick day and didn't go to work. I spent most of my time either sleeping, talking on skype or eating. 


This will be a short one, but I just want to share my experience after having a carrot, celery, ginger and orange juice. Pretty much immediately after drinking it I felt like I had a big power punch to my immune system. No joke. I stumbled into the kitchen, made my juice, and as I was drinking it I felt the juice literally fight off any sickness that was in my body. I felt 75% better than I did before I drank the juice. 

I still opted to spend my day in bed though! haha. But anyone who knows me know that I love sleeping. 

So keep in mind, when you are feeling sick, remember that foods have the ability to heal your body! 


My Day:

Breakfast- Carrot/Celery/Ginger/Orange juice

Lunch- Poached eggs, sauteed veggies, potatoes

Dinner- Carrot/Celery/Orange/Ginger juice, green beans

Snacks- Carrot/Celery/Apple juice ! 


No comments: