Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 22- Deadly donuts!

Stomach cramps

Pimple break out

Sluggish

Puffy face

Tired looking face

No glow to my face

Gassy

Itchy

Fatigued



All because I caved in and ate one donut.

I'm actually quite excited by how I'm feeling. I'm kinda thankful that I had a donut this evening. Because now it makes me realise just how bad processed foods are for my body! I feel terrible! Next time I look at a donut it isn't going to look appetising anymore. I'm going to remind myself of how I felt immediately after I ate it. It didn't even taste that good! 

Here are some videos that Liana and Sarah Mae posted when they also had a day of eating processed foods. It is amazing to see that it is the same sort of effects!!! 



And, if like me, you crave the occasional donut maybe you should check out The Earth Diet donut! It's found on The Earth Diet website. Perhaps I should listen to my own advice and learn how to make it!


My day:

Breakfast- Poached eggs, tomato, avocado

Lunch- Celery, carrot, banana, strawberry, pineapple, apple, flaxseed smoothy

Dinner- Chicken, asparagus

Snacks- bananas, mandarins.. and a Tim Hortons donut!!! ugh!



No comments: