Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 10- Our deepest fear...

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

 It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

 We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?

Your playing small does not serve the world.

There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

We are all meant to shine, as children do. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

 As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
 - Marianna Williamson -





I want to be the best me that I possibly can be! I want to live for the now, and I want to shine my light, I want to not hide my beauty any longer. I do not want to sabotage myself, or treat my body poorly. 

The more I look after myself, the more I am able to give myself and help other people. I'm able to function better at work and to be a more positive influence to the youth that I work with. 

When I'm afraid to succeed I hide behind my shyness and I eat junk food knowing that it will make me feel bad. 

When I eat healthy food, foods from the earth; I feel more connected to myself and to my surroundings. I have more energy and more joy to share. 

I'm not going to let the fear of success stop me anymore. I'm not going to let the fear of letting people down cause me to eat foods that don't nourish my body. I get so scared of offending people if I say no to their food or restaurant choices! But if I want to be effective in this world, I have to be prepared to offend people. It gets easier to say no when you choose to let fear not control you. 

I am adequate. I'm powerful beyond measure. I'm brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous.  I will shine. As will you. 

My day:

Breakfast- Carrot/Apple/Blueberry/Grape juice

Lunch: Poached eggs and tomato, bit of lamb

Dinner: Salmon, carrots, celery, red pepper, figs (yum!),  hard boiled egg, spinach leaves, avocado

Snacks: Chocolate balls that I made!,  bananas, cashews

Exercise: Walking



No comments: